Nazli is a woman of mixed heritage much like a Singapore salad - a bit of Indian, Malay, Chinese and European. This aspect of her heritage is what is reflected in her approach to health and wellness. She combines traditional Asian healing therapies with the science of nutritional biochemistry and research from the West in the plant-based diet and nutrition programs that she offers.
Nazli presents workshops at Community Clubs and is a certified People’s Association Trainer. She also speaks and promotes the benefits of whole food plant-based nutrition at business corporations and private clubs. She has appeared in numerous media and publications. She was a consultant director in Media Corps production ‘ Bare Beauty’ and is featured in Toggle’s Lifestyle series “ Raw Deal”.
1. Certificate in Plant-Based Nutrition- T Colin Campbell Foundation and eCornell
2. Specialist Diploma In Health Promotion- Nanyang Polytechnic Singapore
3. Diploma in Thai Massage and Teacher’s Certification – International Thai Massage School Chiang Mai
4. Diploma in Physiology and Anatomy -ITEC UK
5. Certificate in Aromatherapy and Massage - Shirley Price College UK
6. Diploma in Horticulture and Garden Design- Singapore Botanic Gardens