Nazli is a woman of mixed heritage that is like a Singapore salad or ‘rojak’ - a bit of Indian, Malay, Chinese and European. This aspect of her heritage is what is reflected in her approach to health and wellness. Nazli combines traditional Asian healing therapies with the science of nutritional biochemistry and research from the west in the plant-based diet and nutrition programmes that she offers.
Nazli presents workshops at Community Clubs and is a certified People’s Association Trainer. She also speaks and promotes the benefits of whole food plant-based nutrition at business cooperations and private clubs.
1. Certificate in Plant-Based Nutrition, T Colin Campbell Foundation
2. Specialist Diploma In Health Promotion, Nanyang Polytechnic
3. Diploma in Physiology and Anatomay, ITEC UK
4. Certificate in Aromatherapy and Massage, Shirley Price College UK
5. Diploma in Horticulture and Garden Design, Singapore Botanic Gardens